Complete set of Vend POS consists of following hardware.
2. Connecting the cables
- Connect the power cord for receipt printer.
- Connect the power cord for wifi router
- Connect the ethernet cable between receipt printer and router
- Connect the cash drawer cable (phone cable) with receipt printer
3. Loading thermal paper
4. preparing 3G MODEM
5. Power Up the Hardware
- Turn on the power for the Wifi Router.
- Turn on the power for the Receipt printer. The green light will blink briefly and stabilized. If the green light continue to blink, power off the printer and on again.
- Insert the 3G USB modem into the Wifi Router USB port.
6. Connecting iPad to Wifi Router
- Turn on iPad Wireless connection and search for the Wifi Router SSID. The Wifi SSID should be identical to the sticker on the router that looks like TP-LINK_F00C9E (Only applicable to TP-LINK Wifi Router).
- Vend POS iPad App will automatically looking for the connected printer and show at the setting menu.
- Turn on the the printer and adjust the number of copies for print receipts.
7. Congratulation, your IPAD Vend POS is now ready to use.
- Vend is able to run offline even if you are disconnected from Internet. As long as the receipt printer stay at stable green light and router is power on. Vend will allow you to continue Sell your products and synchronize with server once Internet connection has restore.
- By default, the router is not password protect. For more information about router setup. Please refer to this pdf document.
- Vend iPad App is free and can be download from iTunes store.